Friday, May 9, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


      When I think about Mother's Day...I think of my own childhood...and how much my Mother
influenced my life, likes, and loves. As I grew up, I truly believed that aspiring to Motherhood would be my greatest role in life and it truly has been. I love and enjoy being the Mother of 3 Amazing Boys and 3 great step-kids. And now, I get the wonderful benefits of being a Grandmother and having my children's children to love on and spoil.  My Grandchildren give me many reasons to laugh and smile and stay young at heart. I wish I could remember all their funny comments and some how "can" their laughter and sell it to those who need more laughter in their lives.

A Mother always has her beautiful children to  cherish and love and then her Grand-children to treasure and spoil. Nothing fills the heart more fully...than their love, hugs and smiles.  I Truly Have Been Blessed Beyond Words and Measure To Be A Mother and Grand-Mother...and now even a Great-Grandmother. My Life Is Over-flowing with Joy and Love.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! That is so sweet. It melts my heart. Happy Mother's Day ! Love you.