Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Grand Children Are A Gift From God


Meet My Newest Grandchild:

 Son of Shane and Mercedes

Elijah Rainn Smith
Born May 27th, 2013
3:10 pm
6 lbs 13 oz
19.5 inches


 This Grandmama has discovered that Grandchildren are more
Precious than Diamonds... or any other Treasure known to mankind. 
When I hold them in my arms, or wrap my arms around them, cuddle
them on my lap...or even just see a new picture of them...
I know that I am The Richest Woman In The World!!!

How could one heart hold so much love....it is beyond imagination...
but mine does. It swells with such emotion and continues to beat for
each of them. They are my reason for anticipating each and everyday.
From Sunrise to Sunset...I think of them, pray for them, anticipate each
 visit with them and praise God for Blessing Me With Them!!!

It is so wonderful to watch each one of them and see their parents
and grandparents characteristics in them. They have little bits and
pieces of all their family members...and yet uniquely themselves.

 They are little Miracles of God's handiwork and their parents
 love and commitment to each other.

When they smile...The whole world gets brighter! And all worldly cares
and concerns diminish in importance.

When they laugh...it sounds sweeter than a Symphony.
 When they act silly and crazy...as all children do...
 It makes us all want to be young again.
 And haven't we all wanted to put their laughter in a bottle
 and save it? For our own rainy days?

These Last two Beauties are my Grand-daughters
Daughters of Chris and Faith Marie

Oldest is: Madeline June Piper (almost 5)
Youngest: Naomi Elise Piper 2


I just wanted to Celebrate My Beautiful Grandchildren Today
and Everyday. Hold them in My Arms and Heart Forever.
And protect them from all evil and pray only Joy and Happiness
for their little lives.
I want them to know that I count it a Blessing & a Joy to be a part
of their lives and I that they will always know Grandmama loves and
adores them.
And I pray they will  grow to know that Jesus Loves them, watches
over them and will always be with them....where ever life takes them.

YOU ARE LOVED SWEET ONES!

Grandmama









2 comments:

sharnymcclarny said...

Congratulations Peggy. I am so happy for you (and a little bit jealous too!)

Connie said...

Peggy What a miracle!You are so blessed!