Friday, July 3, 2015

I Will Always Stand For God and Truth






















I was reading in the Message Bible 
the last few days and just happened 
to be reading in particular places that 
God was directing me.  He seemed 
to want to encourage my Standing Up 
for My Faith on Face book and other public
forums. Anyway this was Today's reading:  
Matthew 5:11-12

"You are blessed when your commitment to 
God provokes persecution. The persecution
 drives you even deeper into God's Kingdom.
 Not only that - count yourselves blessed 
every time people put you down or throw 
you out or speak lies about you to discredit 
me. What it means is that the truth is too close 
for comfort and they are uncomfortable. 
You can be glad when that happens- 
give a cheer, even! - for though they 
don't like it, I do! And all heaven 
applauds.  And know that you are in 
Good company. My prophets and 
witnesses have always gotten into this 
kind of trouble."
 
(Love that last line...made me laugh!)
I truly believe that we are going to be doing 
a lot more defending of our Faith and Our 
Papa God, His Word and His People from 
here on out.
Loving and Living Deeply In Jesus,
Peggy

No comments: