Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Debby...I Miss You Sis!





















Deborah Lynn (Pierce) Turney ~ died at age 57~

Today...July 8th, 2014 Marks Two Years Since My Lil' Sister Died!

And who would have guessed that my BIL...would have gone to join
her just a year and a half later. ~ Larry Turney ~ died at age 71~

For those of you who knew Debby...I'm sure that you loved her and
miss her too. She was a little Spit-Fire...but she was all ours.

For those of you who never had the opportunity to meet her and know
her...it's your loss.  It truly is!  The World Sparkles a little less with
out her in it.

Debby was MANY THINGS but "FUNNY" was her greatest trait.
She had a wicked sense of humor and she could tell a story about
every day life...that would have you in stitches, with tears rolling
down your face and your sides hurting from laughing so hard.
When life got a bit boring or dull...she would always say, "Hey, Sis
we need some Shits and Giggles!"  And then she would try to come
up with something to make us laugh until our mascara ran.
If I was on the phone and laughing my head off, Larry always knew
I was talking to my sister.  She made me laugh more than anyone.

I don't want to make this a long drawn out Memorial to Debby...
but I just had to share my heart for a moment and let you know that
if you have a sister who is still alive and in your life...then pick up
the phone and tell her how much you love her and how special she
is to you.  Non of us are guaranteed tomorrow...so, don't put it off.

My sister was very ill and bedridden for 4 years but we talked
everyday and we left no words unspoken and no
memories we shared together forgotten. We did a lot of strolling
down memory lane in those last 4 years.

I know Debby has half of Heaven laughing at her jokes and stories...
and the other half are just shaking their heads in utter disbelief. LOL

 I Love and Miss You Terribly My Beloved  Sister/My Friend!!!!





2 comments:

sharnymcclarny said...

So sorry for your loss Peggy. She was far to young to go.

forgetmenot said...

Hugs, Peggy! Debby sounds like a really special sister.